Monday, November 10, 2008

Make the Living by being artist, is it dream?

I heard that all the time. Is it something wrong with me to think about making artist as a career? Most people said I can do that just for a hobby. That because most of artists do. I don't know why I have never stop thinking like that. And why I have to be the same with other? Is there something wrong if I think differently? I might a dreamer, but at least I knew what I really what to do for my life. How many people know what they want for their life? How many people follow what they dream about? How many people stop to listen voice from their heart? People are too busy life in these days.

I remember when I was young. In Thailand which capitalism become stronger. "You should learn to be what make good money in your future" I also heard that all the time and I believed it.( in my stupid and young age) I 've never been taught to listen to my heart what I really want to be. I told myself "Traveling" is a thing that I was interested. Be a tour guide make good money plus travel, seems it's a good deal. That was an idea. Then I became a tour guide. But I realized it wasn't me. I didn't born to be that way.

I had changed many jobs in my life but it always suffered me. I felt like I forced myself to do what I don't want to do. I felt miserable and depress. Some people don't understand why. They think I'm lazy and picky, but I'm not. My brain just don't work out for capitalism jobs. I did try.

I knew that I will never become rich by being an artist. But I don't need too much money anyway. And I accept a thing what people said. Become successful artist is tough and doesn't make enough money to live. If people think to buy art like they buy the car, I will be very happy with it.

However I will never ever stop to dream for my life as long as I can breath. I really passionate with my art and I addicted with happiness of art creation. I am not proud of myself as a salary person, but I am proud of myself as a art creator.

No comments: