Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's me Size : 2.4’x4.5’

This one was inspired by myself, took my own photo (my body) and put my feeling in to it. I had many depressions in my life. I had no family. Actually I had but never felt it. I use the technic black crack, line on the body and masks of soul in the past to explain my feeling , depressing inside mind. The feet come out over the frame and head was press under the frame, mean everything so press me like I'm in the coffin. (You will see this clearly if the pictures with frame.)

Well I don't always feel this way. It's just a part of life that every body had it. I also had lot of good times in my life. Sometime if we look at bad things that happend in positive way, it always has some good things in that bad things. It depends on how we think about it. In my 32 of ages, I had learnt something, the way of my thought had changed by experience. Sometime I don't understand something until it's time to understand.

No comments: